High Security Jewelry Series By AMSEC
High Security Jewelry Series By AMSEC
All of our jewelry safes are high-security safes designed to store and secure jewelry collections. Whether you’re a jeweler looking for a large jewelry safe for your business, or a homeowner interested in safeguarding your jewelry collection, we stock the right safe for your security needs.
Houston Safe & Lock recommends AMVAULT safes by AMSEC. These high-security safes are tested and certified to withstand the most severe attacks and conditions. They can even withstand severe attacks by experienced Underwriters Laboratories experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, and more. That’s why these safes were awarded the Underwriters Laboratories TL-30 label.
In addition to withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each AMVAULT safe offers a two (2) hour, 350Â°F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
- Two (2) hour, 350°F factory fire rating, tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Door constructed of 3/4″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates, enclosing a high density fire and burglary resistant composite material
- Overall door thickness of 5-3/4″
- Door defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today
- Equipped with an Underwriters Laboratories listed Group II key changeable combination lock, protected by a massive, drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded devices
- Equipped with six (6) to 10 massive 1-1/2″ diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts that move deep into the safe body’s protected bolt chambers
- Entire boltwork mechanism protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system that ensures bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed
- Safes can be equipped with a three (3) way active boltwork mechanism that engages bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe
- The AmVault A reinforced drill-resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks
- Hinges offer vertical height adjustment and utilize an oil impregnated bearing, ensuring easy door operation
- Formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2″, enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers
- Proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks
- Safe interior features high-strength adjustable shelves
- Optional Underwriters Laboratories listed, high security auxiliary key lock is available on all AMVAULT safes (except Model 1814). Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate. An additional spring-loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
- The AmVault TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door
AMVAULT High-Security Composite safes have passed Underwriter’s Laboratories most recent testing procedures, ensuring you today’s best protection. AMVAULT TL-30 U.L. listed composite safes qualify for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class F (TL-30) with a Bank Rating of G (TL-30). Two-Hour Class 350Ã‚Â°F manufacturers’ fire label. Standard finish is Parchment. Other colors are available on request.
OPTIONAL GLASS RELOCKING MECHANISM
The AMVAULT TL-30 also comes available with an optional high-security tempered glass relock mechanism. AMVAULT’sÂ tempered glass relock mechanism comes with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” relocking bolt, as well as thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism. Adding the optional glass relock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different relock devices. The result is a safe that is the ultimate in high-security protection.
Showing all 7 results